The elections of the ESHS officers for the Council and the Scientific board will be during the General Assembly to be held in Prague during the 7th International Conference of the ESHS (22-24 September 2016).
The Council will submit to the General Assembly nominations for the Scientific Board.
The Scientific Boards will submit to the General Assembly nominations for the Council.
Any member of the General Assembly may submit nominations to both the Scientific Board and the Council.
In order to prepare a list to be advanced to the General Assembly, the ESHS members are invited to send their nominations before April 10.
The electable positions for the Council are the following ones:
- President Elect: to be nominated.
- Treasurer: Erwin Neunschwander can be re-elected and is ready to served for another period; nominations are possible.
- Secretary: Erika Luciano can be re-elected and is ready to serve for a second period; nominations are possible.
- Newsletter Editor: Frank James can be re-elected and is ready to serve for another period; nominations are possible.
- PR Officer: Leonardo Gariboldi can be re-elected; nominations are possible.
- Webmaster: to be nominated. Matthieu Husson has served as webmaster in the last year and can be elected.
The other positions (President, Past President and Centaurus Editor) are not eligible.
The Scientific Board is made of eight members who can be re-elected only once. The members who have served for only one term are:
- Emilia Calvo (Spain)
- Emma Sallent del Colombo (Spain)
- Baichun Zhang (People’s Republic of China)
All of three agree to be nominated for the election.